The perfect year-round breakfast treat!
Cozy up with the simple warmth of freshly-baked muffins. Easily made from scratch with a handful of unpretentious ingredients, these muffins get a subtle boost from our Sovereign kombucha. Notes of peach, ginger and molasses infuse these honey-sweetened treats and bring warmth and comfort to a new morning ritual.
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 4 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and browned
- 3/4 cup honey
- 16oz Sovereign kombucha
- Preheat oven to 425ºF and oil the wells of your muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking soda and salt. Pour the browned butter and honey over the dry ingredients, then add kombucha. Whisk until well combined, being careful not to over mix.
- Divid the mixture among the muffin wells. Bake for 5 minutes, then reduce the oven temperature to 375ºF and continue baking for 10-12 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven, cool for several minutes and serve warm with butter.
Show us your creation! Tag us @drinkbuchi